25 March 2011

Meet Cheburashka!!

March 25, 2011-This is Cheburashka. The character comes from Eduard Uspensky's story about a mysterious creature who gets accidentally transported in a box of oranges to Russia. More on this story as the characters are introduced. He arrived yesterday along with his Gena or Gene from the stories and another character that I will tie in with him and Treeson eventually. I fell in love with this guy a while back but never could find him online to purchase. Finally found him as well as the old stories and cartoons about him. These stories are from Russia in the late sixty’s and seventy's. (85:365 @sharkbayte)

4 comments:

MaggieGem said...

Awesome shot! Love all the new toys you've been getting... I see great advancement in your photography too. Keep up the good, fun work.

Sharkbayte said...

Wow, thank you Maggie, much appreciated. I was trying not to get more toys, but this story was one of my favorites and had to have him. (I love monkeys!) There are two more characters to introduce one with this story and one by himself. I know I said no more toys, but it inspires my photography...well that is my reasoning of it! LOL!

greygirl25 said...

He is absolutely adorable. I agree with Maggiegem, you are making amazing progress with your photography.

Sharkbayte said...

thank you very much Terri! I appreciate the comment and complement!